National Institute of Electronics and Information technology (NIELIT), Calicut is inviting applications for admission to its MCA program for the academic year 2013 under Government seats and Management seats.
Procedure of Application at NIELIT, Calicut
- Application forms can be collected by post or in person from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology,Calicut office on payment of Rs. 400 as cash or DD drawn in favor of Director, NIELIT Calicut, payable at State Bank of India, Chathamangalam (Branch Code-2207)
- Application forms can also be downloaded and such applicants must enclose DD of INR 400 for application fee.
- For further information on the eligibility and detailed instructions on how to apply refer to the official website here.
Selection Procedure for MCA 2013 at NIELIT, Calicut
- Government seats: The government seats will be filled during the counselling to be held in Trivandrum based on the rank obtained in the Kerala Entrance Exam for MCA (conducted by CEE, Govt. of Kerala). Students who wish to join the government seats at NIELIT Calicut for MCA may opt for the Centre during counselling.
- Management seats: Selection to management seats will also be based on the rank obtained in the Kerala Entrance Exam for MCA (conducted by CEE, Govt. of Kerala). Those who wish to get admitted to the management seats, need to apply separately.
Important Dates and Information for MCA 2013 at NIELIT, Calicut.
- Last date of receipt of application forms is August 31st, 2013.
- Contact address –
Sheela V S
Coordinator - MCA
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Post Box No.5
NIT Campus PO
- Contact numbers : Phone: 0495 2287178, 2287266,
- Fax # 0495 2287168
- Email: [email protected]