Karnataka PGCET MCA Application Form is available only in online mode from June 7, 2014 to June 24, 2014. Candidates are required to fill-in all the mandatory details asked in the PGCET MCA 2014 Online Application Form directly on the official website of exam conducting body Rani Chanamma University.
Check here to initiate the download process of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Application Form
For any doubts and queries students can call the Karnatataka PGCET MCA Exam 2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 entrance examination is scheduled to be held on June 30, 2014 in paper pencil format. The exam will be conducted by the Rani Chanamma University, Belagavi on behalf of Association of Private Management Institutions of North Karnataka (APMINK).
Application fee of Karnataka PGCET MCA Application Form has to be submitted online through filling challan form. For candidates belonging from General Merit and SC/ST and Cat-I category, the application form fee is Rs 800 and Rs 400 only respectively.
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Application Form Procedure
Candidates are required to fill in all tabs marked as mandatory fields by providing the asked details. Personal Details to be filled by candidates are given below-
- Name of the candidate
- Birth date
- Name and year of passing the qualifying examination with aggregate marks
- Class category of the candidate
- Candidate’s Father/Mother/Guardian name
- Preferred choice of test center and location
- Address for the Correspondence, which includes contact number and email id of the candidate.
- Counseling place
- Eligible either as Karnataka or Non-Karnataka student
Demand Draft Details, which are mentioned below, to be filled by candidates only after the applicable application form fee is paid in online mode-
- Beneficiary Name: PGCET MCA
- Beneficiary Account Number: 05522200027445
- IFSC Code of the Branch: SYNB0000552
- Branch Code: 0552
- MICR Code: 591025546
- Account Type: Saving Bank Account
- Name of the Bank and Branch: Syndicate Bank, Bhutaramanahatti, Belgaum
The print out of completed Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Application Form with all columns related to details of demand draft details and application number filled-in has to be send in an envelope titled as 'MCA APPLICATION FORM' to the below mentioned address.
The application form has to send through registered/speed post or can be handed in person before June 24, 2014. Candidates submitting the application at the below mentioned address have to collect the acknowledgement slip.
Documents required to be accompanied with the application form-
- Copy of the statement of marks as prescribed
- An attested copy of Caste /Category Certificate
Nodal Officer- Consortium for PGCET-2014,
Rani Channamma University, Vidya Sangama,
P B N H - 4,
Belagavi – 591156
Completed application form should be received by the university by June 24, 2014.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Application Form